Welcome to Hungary!
I am Adam Botta, a professional tourist guide in Budapest, Hungary.
I graduated in art history and became a qualified tour guide in 1993.
In 2011, I created Tourist Angel my own company specialized in walking tours and private tour guiding.
Tours in English both for groups and individuals:
- Duration can be from 2-3-4 hours to full day.
- You can choose your classic city sightseeing or a thematic tour.
- You will see different parts of Budapest, you can choose the classic sights or go off the beaten path as well as visit the less known countryside.
- Transport can be as you prefer: either on foot and using the public metro/bus system or with a comfortable van and a reliable driver, picking you up and dropping you off at your hotel.
- Hungarian Tour Guides Association
- Cityrama Travel Agency
- European Union Press Office, Luxemburg
- International Women’s Club, Budapest
- EU ERASMUS Student Network – Budapest, Krakow, Poznan, Wroclaw, Vienna
- The Vauxhall Centre of Disabled People, UK
- University of Redlands USA – European History Department
- Todra Viaggi, Rome
- Green Tour, Slovakia
Start your adventure!
Please contact me for my prices and further details